There are many reasons for seeking a counsellor.
These may include:
- Specific problems such as eating disorders, panic attacks, bereavement, physical and sexual abuse, work-related issues, divorce.
- Episodes of depression and anxiety
- Family or relationship difficulties
- Lack of confidence, low self-esteem
- Long term general unhappiness
Yes, if you are:
- Feeling the need for changes in your life
- Trying to cope with painful feelings
- Interested in ‘what makes you tick’ - exploring yourself & your relationships